A show stopping salad for the hottest days of summer. Juicy watermelon and tomatoes meet creamy burrata cheese in this simple yet elegant composed salad.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- A large wedge of watermelon
- 2 large ripe tomatoes
- 2 burrata cheese
- Gridelli Olive Oil Rimini
- Gridelli Atceto Bianco Vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the melon and tomatoes into pieces and arrange on a large platter.
- Drizzle with Gridelli Olive Oil Rimini and Gridelli Atceto Bianco Vinegar. Salt and pepper and gently toss with your hands.
- Top with the burrata and drizzle a little more Rimini olive oil over the cheese. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- Garnish with small radishes if desired.